WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions represent an agreement (“Agreement”) between you, the User of www.takemeeverywhere.com (“the Website”) and TME Leisure LLP (“theOwner”), the Owner and Operator of this Website about your use of the information,software, products and services contained in or available through the Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website because they affect your legal rights. Your first use of the Website signifies your agreement to accept the validity of and comply with this Agreement. “User” or “Users” is defined as a third party accessing the Website that is neither employed by the Owner nor engaged as a consultant or otherwise accessing the Website in connection with providing services to the Owner.
Website owner details
TME Leisure LLP is a company incorporated in Singapore with company registration number L16LL2004F and registered address at 26 Sin Ming Lane #06-123 S573971. TME Leisure LLP operates the Website http://www.takemeverywhere.com. You can contact TME Leisure LLP at email@example.com.
Changing the Agreement
The Owner reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time with no notice given to you. You understand and agree that your use of the Website after thedate on which the Agreement has changed will be treated as acceptance of the updated Agreement.
All content on the Website, including but not limited to any graphics, text, audio, images, video, data compilations, software, page layout, underlying code, user-generated content and any information capable of being stored in a computer (“Content”), is the property of the Owner. Such Content is protected by copyright and all other applicable intellectual property rights. By continuing to use this Website, the User agrees that nothing in this Website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark or logo displayed on this Website without the owner’s prior written permission.
No unlawful or prohibited use of the Website
You may only use this Website if it does not conflict with or violate the laws of your jurisdiction. You warrant to the Owner that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You must not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website. You must not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website. You agree that you may not use the Website in any way that is harmful, illegal, unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order.
You may use this Website for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Any resale, redistribution or reproduction of the Owner materials strictly requires the written consent of the Owner. Should you obtain the Owner’s written permission, you agree not to use any of the material from this Website in a derogatory manner.
Links to third party websites
The Website and some of the articles on the Website may contain links to other resources and businesses on the Internet (“Third Party Websites”). The Owner provides these citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. The citations do not mean that the Owner sponsors, are affiliated to or associated with, or legally authorised to use, any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol in the links. The Owner is not responsible for the contents of any Third Party Website including, without limitation, any link contained in a Third Party Website, or any changes or updates to a Third Party Website.
The Owner is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage ("Loss") related to your use of any website linked to the Third Party Websites including if this Loss (i) arises from errors or omissions in the content of any Third Party Website, or (ii) is as a result of any Third Party Website being down or (iii) arises from any other use of any Third Party Website.
Your use of any Third Party Website is at your own risk. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Website if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content in any of these Third Party Websites.
This terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Owner with respect to the subject matter of these Terms, and supersede and replace any other prior of contemporaneous arrangements of terms and conditions applicable to the subject matter of these Terms.
The Owner’s performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of the Owner’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
Any rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved. The Owner may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the terms and conditions, by email, regular mail, postings on the Website, or other reasonable means now known or developed in the future.
A printed version of the Agreement, and of any notice given in electronic form, will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of the parties that this Agreement and all related documents have been drawn up in English.
Waiver, severability and assignment
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set out above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement will continue in effect.
You must not assign or otherwise transfer the General Terms and Conditions, or any right granted under them, without the Owner’s written consent.
Any failure by the Owner to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement, or any related right, will not be a waiver of that provision or right.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore and both parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Singapore.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information.
5. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
6. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
7. Disclosure will always be in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Act 26 of 2012)
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
11. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
12. Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time,you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
15. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions